In 1999 the company was restructured with a specific goal in mind: “Building a responsive member-driven information system that delivers value.” The company continues to embrace and honor this tradition today.
While many agribusiness software companies might develop solutions to meet the needs of the overall industry, at CSS, we write software to solve an individual’s situation and then find ways to scale these solutions to meet the enterprise’s needs.
“Building a responsive, member driven, information system, that delivers value.”
At CSS, we live our core values in every decision we make.
- Collaboration: Working together to realize shared goals
- Creativity: The ability to make something new or use something in a different way
- Positive Attitude: Expecting the best possible outcome from any given situation
- Trustworthiness: Worthy of confidence and responsibility
- Work Ethic: Being reliable, having initiative, or pursing new skills